Skip to content
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter, softened
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg white (pasture raised)
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment or a Silpat
- Mix butter, sugar & vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Mix in eggs until well combined.
- Stir in almond flour, baking soda & salt and mix well. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon sized dough onto baking sheets two inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned on top.