- 1 cup of coconut cream concentrate (coconut butter) – Use Tropical Traditions
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut/almond butter (Justin’s)
- 1 cup peanuts/almonds, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (optional)
Warm the coconut cream concentrate so that it can be stirred.
- In a mixer, combine coconut cream concentrate and coconut oil until well mixed. (This step can be done by hand but the coconut cream concentrate is much easier handled in a mixer.) Add nut butter. Blend well. Add sugar (optional). Blend well.
- On a cookie sheet greased with coconut oil, sprinkle shredded coconut, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drizzle the coconut cream mixture over the chocolate and coconut, taking care to stir in the sugar so that it is well blended.
- When the coconut cream mixture forms a thin layer on top of the chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut, move the cookie sheet to the freezer until mixture is frozen.
- After about 30 minutes in the freezer, remove the cookie sheet and break the mixture into chips using a spatula. A thin layer of the coconut cream mixture will be very easy to break apart. Move the pieces into a freezer container for storage.
Recipe courtesy of Fresh Bites Daily