Practice the most balanced approach to optimal health and fitness with flexible dieting. These cookies fit right into your plan and are integrated in my Portion Fix Flexible Dieting program.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt or himalayan salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add applesauce, chocolate & pecans; mix well.
- Drop by heaping Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet to form 16 cookies; flatten with a spatula.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until firm.
Makes 8 servings, 2 cookies each. Message me for container equivalents on the 21 Day Fix!!