I really have found my life completely changed by clean eating and Beachbody workouts. It’s my intent to help you find your system of what works for you with your nutrition and fitness so that it is indeed a lifestyle and not a crash diet.
I remember back to my first few weeks and even months of clean eating and it was HARD! It was hard to kick some of my previous bad habits like my pasta & Diet Coke addictions! It was hard to cut out the excess carbs and to find recipes that my entire family enjoyed. So this was a whole new ball game for me. Yes it did take me time to understand but I was determined to change my body more than I wanted to stay the same!
If you are serious about learning how to eat clean get the book: “EAT CLEAN RECHARGED” by Tosca Reno. It completely changed the way I looked at food!
So if I can help the process along by giving you a 7 day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support then I am all for it!
What are the requirements?
1. You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going to my site and creating a free profile. This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle.
2. You must participate for the next 7 days in our online closed facebook group each day!
3. Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.
4. Invite 2 friends to join! Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 7 days!!!! You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.
What do you get for joining?
1. You get a free 7 day meal plan.
2. A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4. Daily tips that have worked for me.
5. Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.
Are you ready to get started? We will begin the group on Friday, September 17th, so grab your spot TODAY!
[wufoo username=”andreasadvice” formhash=”zbj7bsp1s9fdzr” autoresize=”true” height=”1162″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]