How did cookies become the Healthiest Meal of the Day? When an enterprising Team Beachbody chef figured out how to have their Shakeology and eat it, too. Simple to make and delicious to eat—you’ll never guess how healthy you’re being.
- 1 cup of raw almond butter
- 1 cup of organic oatmeal (quick)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of organic honey (according to desired sweetness)
- 1 cup of Chocolate Shakeology
Combine in bowl and mix well. Roll into balls (about a heaping teaspoon). Makes 10 cookies.
Optional: Roll the balls in crushed nuts or unsweetened coconut flakes before serving.
Nutritional Information (per cookie)
- Calories 249
- Carbs 22g
- Protein 10g
- Fat 15g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Fiber 2.5g
* This option is lower on carbs and uses Xylitol which is a sugar free natural sweetener.
- 1 packet of Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/4 cup raisins
- enough Xylitol to make balls
- 1/2 cup oats
Roll into balls. Roll balls on shredded coconut. Refrigerate once made.