Love scones but dread the hit on your waistline? These are grain-free and very low in sugar! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicone liner.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the eggs, whipping cream and vanilla, and mix until the dough begins to form a ball. Add the blueberries and carefully work into the dough as to not “smush” the berries.
- Gather the dough together with your spatula and turn out onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently pat into a rough rectangle roughly 10 by 8 inches.
- Use a sharp large knife to cut into 6 squares. Then cut each of those squares diagonally into two triangles. Gently lift the scones and distribute them around the pan.