Inspired by the same type found at the Cheesecake Factory!! BUT you’re in charge of your ingredients!
- 2 small avocados, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup black beans
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of cumin
- Optional: Jalapeno
- 8-10 egg roll wrappers (found in the refrigerated section, typically near the tofu)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine avocado, onion, corn, beans, cilantro, and spices in a small bowl.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface. Place a hefty spoonful of the avocado filling in the center. Brush egg wash on the edges, fold in two edges, then the bottom corner, and roll. Place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet seam-side down.
- Continue until all filling is used.
- Brush the top of all rolled egg rolls with egg wash. Sprinkle with chili powder if desired.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with salsa or a Greek yogurt-based dipping sauce.