Low Carb Bagels
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1 tbsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 oz. cream cheese
2 large eggs, beaten
Everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 agrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the Allman flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the mozzarella and cubed cream cheese into a large bowl. Microwave for two minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well blended.
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture. Knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into six parts. Form a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough. If using a topping or sesame seeds etc. sprinkle that onto the bagels and press into the dough.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.