The word DIET is a four letter word in my book. We’ve seen it all, the “Paleo” Diet, the “Grapefruit” Diet, the “Mediterranean” Diet etc. etc. What’s one common thread among very single one of those “DIETS”???? Think about it…got your answer?? Ready??
The common thread woven throughout any DIE-T is this – people consuming more quality protein, veggies and fruits and lowering their intake of SUGAR and simple carbohydrates. Notice, I said LIMITING. I preach “Nutrition without Restriction®” because that is the key to success for a complete lifestyle change.
I am starting my clients off on a journey to finding balance in their approach to food. We are going to learn WHAT “Macros” are, how to find the exact ratios of those Macros for their goals, how to do this without weighing food, without logging your food into an app, without counting points and without counting calories on a daily basis. So overall, this is EASY!!
You will learn how to identify the proper portion sizes of proteins, fruits, veggies, fats, oils, seeds, nuts even chocolate and wine. Yes, you can have chocolate and wine on my plan!!! (not everyday so don’t get the idea your’e on the chocolate and wine diet).
We begin July 6th. I am providing one on one coaching and support to each and every client DAILY. You will not be let alone to wander and I can PROMISE you results. I stand behind this 100% – but you have to commit 100%!!! DEAL??? Wanna try it?? Leave a comment below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Southwestern Egg Cups
Eggs are the fuel and jalapeños are the fire in this egg cup recipe. Throw in some black beans and cheddar cheese and you have one flavorful breakfast.
Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: Makes 6 servings, 2 egg cups each
Nonstick cooking spray
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
16 large egg whites (2 cups)
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional
12 medium jalapeños, seeds and veins removed, chopped
1½ cups black beans, drained, rinsed
6 oz. cheddar cheese (about ¾ cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond milk and egg whites in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Evenly divide jalapenos, beans, and cheese between prepared muffin cups.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.
21 Day Fix Equivalents: 1 Green, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Blue
Practice the most balanced approach to optimal health and fitness with flexible dieting. These cookies fit right into your plan and are integrated in my Portion Fix Flexible Dieting program.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt or himalayan salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add applesauce, chocolate & pecans; mix well.
- Drop by heaping Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet to form 16 cookies; flatten with a spatula.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until firm.
Makes 8 servings, 2 cookies each. Message me for container equivalents on the 21 Day Fix!!