Here’s another great Shakeology truffle recipe. These taste like they have Amaretto in them due to the almond extract. Very yummy and healthy!
- 1 Serving Chocolate Shakeology
- ½ Cup Organic Oats
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Organic Shredded Coconut
- ¼ Local Honey
- ½ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ Tsp. Almond Extract
- Roasted Pecans or Almonds very finely chopped (almost dusty in texture)
Mix all ingredients in bowl (except for Nuts) until well blended. Refrigerate mixture for 20 minutes. Using a small scoop, make bites around 1 Tablespoon apiece. Roll into a ball and roll into nuts. Place in airtight container and keep in Fridge until you need a pick-me-up, or you’re feeling that Chocolate Craving kick in!
This is a great healthy soup recipe that I got from a friend and modified from the P09X diet. I like to have a cup or small bowl of it with dinner to help fill me up (and it tastes awesome).
- 2 Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil
- 3 ribs of celery finely chopped
- ½ yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno finely chopped
- Chicken stock
- Coconut Milk (unsweetened, organic)
Cut the squash in half, place on baking sheet lined with Aluminum Foil (for easy clean up).
Drizzle some Olive Oil on the Squash, sprinkle each piece with a little Nutmeg and Cinnamon. Place face down on pan.
Roast in oven at 400 degrees around 45 minutes or until squash start to brown.
Let cool, then scrape out the flesh.
Saute chopped Onion, Bell pepper, Celery and Jalapeno in some Olive oil in a stock pot until soft. Add Squash. Saute for around 10 minutes. Add Chicken stock (around 4 cups or till mixture gets loose) Pour in around ½ cup Coconut milk. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Transfer mixture in small batches to blender and puree till smooth, Pour back in pot and you’re all done.
My very easy, very yummy and Oh-so good for you FIT Truffles:
- 1/2 C. Chocolate Shakeology powder
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter – honey roasted (I use the fresh ground from HEB)
- 1/2 C. Oats (I use the Organic oats in Bulk at HEB)
- 1/4 C. Honey (you can play with this based on taste etc.)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a silicone spatula until the mixture comes to together. You may need to add a little extra Peanut Butter or Honey if it’s too crumbly.Roll into balls (about a tsp. each) and roll in Unsweetened toasted Coconut or chopped roasted almonds! Refrigerate till they set.